“The experience has been quite remarkable. Rather than telling us what we should be trying to achieve, they actually do it for us – working very closely with us and getting results quickly.”
Managing Director, Longstanding Firestarter Client
This case-study driven approach will demonstrate how the Firestarter Programme has helped other business leaders to achieve their goals and provide real-world examples of results achieved for other businesses.
Group-learning experiences allow attendees to share their thoughts, ideas and frustrations and benefit from the feedback of their peers.
Attendees will come away from the training session with a clear plan of action to address a particular frustration or goal within their business.
Firestarter run a range of regular training sessions to support the individual needs of business leaders, including:
- 7 habits of effective business developers.
- ‘Winning presentations’ for larger audiences.
- Recruiting the best talent for success.
- Business plans that drive strategy and action.
- Learning from good sales people to improve your own selling.
- Three step preparation for effective meeting management.
- Introducing a ‘Digital Sales Person’ to drive consistent performance.
- Understanding obstacles (and how to overcome them).
- Serious about growth, serious about exit planning.
For more information on these sessions, please register your interest.